The HKU Business School Mentorship Programme is a 12-month programme that runs from September to August each year. The Programme aims to provide our students with opportunities to enhance their skills and knowledge essential for their future career development through direct and active interaction with seasoned professionals, executives and entrepreneurs. Through this platform, our students are empowered to:
- understand the expectation of their potential employers and develop essential skills employers look for;
- extend their business and personal network for future career;
- learn from the achievements and experience of seasoned professionals (i.e. mentors);
- establish and clarify their career and personal goals through the advice of their mentors; and
- connect to the real business world.
The Virtual Kick-off of HKU Business School Mentorship Programme 2020-21
The HKU Business School Mentorship Programme 2020-21 kicked off on 23 October 2020 with a record high of over 70 mentors from diverse business backgrounds joining us this year. These mentors are our alumni, friends and supporters who will embark on a mentorship journey with our student mentees.